Wednesday 18 January 2017

'PinkyParadise' Geo HoliCat Barbie Cat Hazel Review

Hey cuties!
I'm reviewing another pair of lenses from my favourite circle lens company PinkyParadise today :) They're called 'Geo HoliCat Barbie Cat Hazel' and I chose them to cosplay Kotori 


[ lens info ]
Brand / GEO 
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 14.5mm
Base Curve / 8.7mm
Water Content / 40%
Life Span / Monthly
Prescription / -0.00 ~ -8.00



The lenses came securely wrapped along with a cute macaroon lens case and a random free gift (this hair clip thingy keeps your fringe out of your face while doing your make up! Really useful) The little box the lenses came in is so cute! You'll just need to store the lenses in the macaroon case as they don't come in vials :)

[ close up photos ]


[ Colour ]
These lenses are a soft hazel that blends pretty well with my natural eye colour. The limbal ring is a dark brown so looks more natural than lenses with black rings. The colour isn't very bright but I really love how natural they look, so if you're after some hazel lenses that look more realistic you'll like these :)

[ Enlargement ]
They're only 14.5mm wide so not as big as other lenses, but they still definitely make your eyes look big and dolly like because of the limbal ring.

[ Comfort ]
Super comfortable, after a few blinks I couldn't tell I was wearing lenses at all! Could easily wear these all day at a con.

Like I said before I picked these to wear as Kotori, I think they're perfect for her! ^_^ I reviewed the wig I'm wearing here~

[ cosplay photos ]


So yeah! These lenses are super pretty, I highly recommend them if you want some natural but still large hazel circle lenses for cosplay or lolita :)

Also don't forget if you shop at PinkyParadise to use my code 'TailsCosplay' for a cute free animal lense case and mystery gift!

★ PINKYPARADISE 
 WEBSITE / STORE 
 FACEBOOK 
 TWITTER 
 INSTAGRAM 

Thanks for reading!
Tails 
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

🌟 follow me on my other pages! 🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment